Monday, January 19, 2009

Love.

I'm just going to warn all you lovely readers that the beginning of this post contains a lot of writing that some of you may find a bit too lovey-dovey. If you don't want to read it, skip on. I don't care.

Becky is the most wonderful thing ever to have happened to the world, not least to me. I rang her today, and we had the most lovely chat ever. My life wouldn't be complete if she wasn't in it, and I can not find fault with her. I love her to bits. I just absolutely can't believe that she feels the same way about me, and wake up and go to sleep feeling like the luckiest person in the world.

Maybe you're wretching silently where you  sit now, maybe you're not. But I started this blog to write down what I was feeling, and that's what I've been feeling overwhelmingly today.

There is something strangely and yet incredibly satisfying about doing piano practice with slippers on. I did 1 hour today, which for a Monday is brilliant. Woop woop! I do at least an hour a day on weekdays and 2 hours a day at the weekend. I really have caught the practice bug. I want this distinction extremely badly. I think I will never stop grinning if I get it.

I'm going to go and watch Mock the Week on Dave with my mum now. Dad's asleep (he needs to get to bed early to get up at 4...) and I really don't know what my evenings would be like without Dave on. It's great - I can watch QI, Mock the Week and Have I Got News For You all in a row. Only I've missed QI tonight because of my compulsive blogging. Oh well! 

Extended Curriculum Day tomorrow! Something about jobs, apparently. I will let you know what it's like very soon! x

2 comments:

Becky said...

erm alex. ellie and i have found a grammatical error.

retch - make a vomiting noise
wretch - a person of despicable character.

aha. tell me to shush.

Alex Woolf said...

Shush. :D