Thursday, January 22, 2009

Superb

Superb is a great word. It's superb in fact. I don't know why it's so underused compared to "super" which, unless you say it in a squeaky American voice resemblant of Bumper from Bambi, is nowhere near as amazing. Maybe it's not used because nobody has enough good things in their life to warrant another adjective to describe them. Well at the moment I think I just might do.

I've had the most superb day, in particular the last hour of it. I hope the person involved knows just how hard it was to do piano practice when my mind is so firmly fixed elsewhere. :D

My iPhone has been very useful recently. I have a very satisfying morning routine of getting up at 6.30, getting down for breakfast by 7, watching BBC breakfast, and using the iPhone. I like to check Twitter, Facebook and my inbox in the morning, and it's good to be able to do it from the sofa in the living room.

I'm sure I will find more to blog about very soon. Watch this space. x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the word 'fantastic'. And 'excellent'. Though I've noted I've a tendency to use words my international friends use (my Aussie writing buddies use 'legend' and 'brilliant' a lot when complimenting ideas and such).

'Superb' is definitely a superb word, though. I should have one of my characters use it on a regular basis.